Välkommen att deltal i webinaret om frigrisning arrangör Topigs Norsvin 16.4.
Registrering via e-post: firstname.lastname@example.org
WEBINAR: LOOSE HOUSING FOR FARROWING AND LACTATING SOWS
12:05 – 12:35 Solveig Kongsrud and Signe Lovise Thingnes, Norsvin
• History in Norway regarding loose housing from the year 2000.
Developement in production results.
• Behavioural needs during parturition
12:35 – 13:05 Kjetil Olsen, Fjøssystemer
Functional farrowing pens for sows and piglets.
Size, design, creep area etc.
• FT30 system (farrowing to 30 kg)
• Drinking nipples and water, both for sows and piglets
• Manure systems
• What experiences do we have with pen size in Norway?
13:05 – 13:30 Questions & Answers
13:30 – 14:00 Break
14:00 – 14:40 Maria Østerås
•My farm and pig production
•My farrowing (FT30) pens – size, design etc.
• Socialization of sows
• Preparation for farrowing, nest building material, feeding etc.
• Routines and supervision in connection with farrowing.
Treatment of the piglet with the sow loose in the pen
• How to ensure low piglet mortality in loose housing systems
• Feeding of sows and piglets
• Weaning to 30 kg
• Results from my pig production
14:40-15:00 Questions & Answers
(Små föröndringar möjliga)